Saturday, October 11, 2008

You May Want to Learn about RSS Feeds

I've recently begun using Google Reader to keep up to date on sites that change often (or not so often). It's basically all the headlines that have changed since I last checked and it allows me to check blogs, news sites, and design sites without having to go to it to find out if it's been updated. I know some of yo uare less tech savvy and some of you moreso...If this is over your head, let me know and I can explain it or drop it. If this is elementary knowledge, then you beat me to it.

Simply sign up with Google Reader (for free) and click "Add Subscription" in the green bar to the left. Copy and Paste my blog (and any others you'd like to keep track of) URL into the box and you're done. This way, when you build up a library of different sites, you are always getting news, even if it is from somewhat divergent sources.

No comments: